We thrive when our people thrive, which is why we are currently seeking the right person to fill the role of Graphic Designer. As a creative company, we depend on visually engaging content, distributed across all channels. Our Graphic Designer should be creative, organized, and have a passion for visual storytelling to create brand awareness and recognition for ARA Creatives.
For ARA Creatives, you will be working for fortune 500 companies with our sales and marketing team leads to help scale our social media ads ERC.
KEY JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- To design on-brand digital and non-digital creative for ARA Creatives, including brochures, signage, emails, displays, ads, web content, social media ads and targeted emails.
- Spearhead ARA brand vision through visual design, photography, logo and collateral development.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales colleagues to lead all design needs·
- Continuously look for new and creative ways to design content, including following modern design trends and techniques, motion graphics and interactive design.
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience required
- Has a passion for creating highly engaging, shareable content
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Thrives in a team-focused, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working as part of the Sales team, your primary focus will be bringing in new business in addition to nurturing existing customer accounts. A successful candidate will be required to work closely with internal sales teams, marketing and implementation consultants to work collaboratively in order to gain experience and successfully close sales. To ensure the Company standards are maintained at all times to the highest level and that professionalism, honesty, customer enthusiasm and personal presentation is maintained at all times.
Account managers are able to identify new opportunities proactively and utilise the variety of sales techniques and strategies to grow business and revenue. You have the opportunity to work across categories and learn from management to support team collaboration.
If you’re motivated, passionate about sales and understand the ethics of business-to-business sales, ARA can offer you the ideal opportunity to further your career.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with fortune 500 companies
- Competitive salary, healthcare and employee events
- The opportunity to further develop your commercial skills, get in-house training and unlimited career support
- Prospect and close business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationship with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to present information to various clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work closely with Client Services, Sales Planning, to ensure client expectations are communicated internally
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
- Generating leads
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment